Men's Fashion T-shirt illustrated with "Aussi vite que possible ✚
By choosing the extended exchange guarantee, you can be sure that the...
Lady fashion 100% cotton t-shirt in a very feminine cut, illustrated...
Men fashion T-Shirt - Special Ordering
Men's fashion t-shirt illustrated with the Valaisian borders inlaid with...
Women's style fashion T-Shirt - Special Ordering
Men's fashion Polo Shirt illustrated...
The Chance Vought F4U Corsair is one of the best known aircraft of the Second World War. Its sturdy silhouette and its wing in W (Wing in reverse gull) make the Corsair almost immediately recognizable. He made his mark in the Pacific, serving both in the US Navy and the US Marine Corps. The design of the Corsair began in 1938 and its first flight took place on 29 May 1940.
Product Detail :
- 100% breathable fiber with cotton touch
- 3 buttons, inner cleaning tape
- 190 gr / m2, casual cut
- Sublimation printing: the pattern is embedded in the textile
- No "plastic" feel to the touch
- Very good resistance to washing
- Washable at 30 °
- Drying at low temperature
- Unnecessary ironing