Men's Fashion T-shirt illustrated with "Aussi vite que possible ✚
By choosing the extended exchange guarantee, you can be sure that the...
Men fashion T-Shirt - Special Ordering
Lady fashion 100% cotton t-shirt in a very feminine cut, illustrated...
Men's fashion t-shirt illustrated with the Valaisian borders inlaid with...
Women's style fashion T-Shirt - Special Ordering
Funny T-Shirt illustrated with humorous french quote, "Que la Fondue...
Men's white hooded sweatshirt...
Men's white hooded sweatshirt illustrated with the silhouette of the fighter plane - Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum, famous remnant of the Cold War, as well as the red star, hammer and sickle, symbols of the USSR
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 (Fulcrum) was developed in the early 1970s to equip the Soviet Air Force with a new-generation light air superiority fighter. Its first flight took place on October 6, 1977 and it was put into service in the Soviet Army in 1983. Replaced since 2016 by a modernized version, the MiG-35 Fulcrum-E, it is still used and controlled by many others country.
Designed by Ivan Mikoyan, this rustic fighter was the 4th most used in the world in 2012 with an estimated 856 aircraft in operation.
* Measure from highest point of shoulder to bottom of hem
** Measure across garment 1cm down from armholes
Product Detail :
- 100 % Polyester
- 100% wicking performance fibre, with a cotton feel
- Textured inside, spandex cuffs
- Hood with adjustable draw, front pouch with double stitching
- 340 gsm
- Sublimation printing: the pattern is embedded in the textile
- No "plastic" feel to the touch
- Very good resistance to washing
- Washable at 30 °
- Drying at low temperature
- Unnecessary ironing