By choosing the extended exchange guarantee, you can be sure that the...
Men fashion T-Shirt - Special Ordering
Men's fashion t-shirt illustrated with the Valaisian borders inlaid with...
Women's style fashion T-Shirt - Special Ordering
Funny T-Shirt illustrated with humorous french quote, "Que la Fondue...
Valaisan heart sticker for car, notebook, tablet or smartphone
Women's fashion T-Shirt illustrated with a tiny cow, the Fribourg...
Hooded Funny Sweat illustrated with...
Lady's funny Hoodie illustrated with...
The Ranz des vaches or Liauba or sometimes written Lyoba is a traditional song of Fribourg's armaillis. During the Poya (climb or return of the pasture), the word Liauba is repeated to call the cows
* Measure from highest point of shoulder to bottom of hem
** Measure across garment 1cm down from armholes
Product Detail :
- 100 % Polyester
- 100% wicking performance fibre, with a cotton feel
- Textured inside, spandex cuffs
- Hood with adjustable draw, front pouch with double stitching
- 340 gsm
- Sublimation printing: the pattern is embedded in the textile
- No "plastic" feel to the touch
- Very good resistance to washing
- Washable at 30 °
- Drying at low temperature
- Unnecessary ironing