Men's Fashion T-shirt illustrated with "Aussi vite que possible ✚
By choosing the extended exchange guarantee, you can be sure that the...
Lady fashion 100% cotton t-shirt in a very feminine cut, illustrated...
Men fashion T-Shirt - Special Ordering
Men's fashion t-shirt illustrated with the Valaisian borders inlaid with...
Valaisan heart sticker for car, notebook, tablet or smartphone
Hooded Funny Sweat illustrated with...
This hoodie is illustrated with the...
This hoodie is illustrated with the silhouette of an F-14 Tomcat with the US Navy's coat of arms in the background.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Share on Facebook
The Grumman F-14 Tomcat made its first flight in December 1970 and was removed from the US Naval Service on September 22, 2006. It was made famous by the movie "Top Gun" with Tom Cruise.
* Measure from highest point of shoulder to bottom of hem
** Measure across garment 1cm down from armholes
Product Detail :
- 100 % Polyester
- 100% wicking performance fibre, with a cotton feel
- Textured inside, spandex cuffs
- Hood with adjustable draw, front pouch with double stitching
- 340 gsm
- Sublimation printing: the pattern is embedded in the textile
- No "plastic" feel to the touch
- Very good resistance to washing
- Washable at 30 °
- Drying at low temperature
- Unnecessary ironing