Men fashion T-Shirt - Special Ordering
By choosing the extended exchange guarantee, you can be sure that the...
Men's fashion t-shirt illustrated with the Valaisian borders inlaid with...
Women's style fashion T-Shirt - Special Ordering
Funny T-Shirt illustrated with humorous french quote, "Que la Fondue...
Valaisan heart sticker for car, notebook, tablet or smartphone
Women's fashion T-Shirt illustrated with a tiny cow, the Fribourg...
Fashion Men's Sweatshirt illustrated...
The Hawker Hunter is a British fighter that can reach the wall of sound in light dive. His first flight took place in 1951. The Hunter performed well for the time being fast, very maneuverable and robust.
The Swiss Air Force withdrew their Hunter in 1994 following the implementation of the Army Reform 95.
During the liquidation of the Hunter, 12 were donated to museums, five to associations and squadrons and six aircraft are on display at aerodromes and barracks.
* Measure from highest point of shoulder to bottom of hem
** Measure across garment 1cm down from armholes
Product Detail :
- 100% polyester
- Breathable performance fibre, cotton feel
- Roughened inside, spandex arm cuffs and waistband
- Double seamed, neck tape, ribbed round neck
- 360 gsm
- Sublimation printing: the pattern is embedded in the textile
- No "plastic" feel to the touch
- Very good resistance to washing
- Washable at 30 °
- Drying at low temperature
- Unnecessary ironing