Men's Fashion T-shirt illustrated with "Aussi vite que possible ✚
By choosing the extended exchange guarantee, you can be sure that the...
Men fashion T-Shirt - Special Ordering
Lady fashion 100% cotton t-shirt in a very feminine cut, illustrated...
Men's fashion t-shirt illustrated with the Valaisian borders inlaid with...
Women's style fashion T-Shirt - Special Ordering
Funny T-Shirt illustrated with humorous french quote, "Que la Fondue...
Men's white hoodie, F4U-1 Corsair and...
The Chance Vought F4U Corsair is one of the best known aircraft of the Second World War. Its sturdy silhouette and its wing in W (Wing in reverse gull) make the Corsair almost immediately recognizable. He made his mark in the Pacific, serving both in the US Navy and the US Marine Corps. The design of the Corsair began in 1938 and its first flight took place on 29 May 1940.
* Measure from highest point of shoulder to bottom of hem
** Measure across garment 1cm down from armholes
Product Detail :
- 100 % Polyester
- 100% wicking performance fibre, with a cotton feel
- Textured inside, spandex cuffs
- Hood with adjustable draw, front pouch with double stitching
- 340 gsm
- Sublimation printing: the pattern is embedded in the textile
- No "plastic" feel to the touch
- Very good resistance to washing
- Washable at 30 °
- Drying at low temperature
- Unnecessary ironing